Who we are
Eastern Composite Services provides specialty coatings, fabrication and technical services to the marine, mining and energy industries. Our 30,000 square foot service center comprises state of the art equipment, tooling & technologies to help support our experienced technicians.
What we do
- Welding (Carbon, Stainless, Aluminum & CUNI) CWB & DNV Certified
- Rubber Lining & Belzona Application (incl. flange face forming)
- HDPE Butt Fusion, electrofusion and extrusion welding
- Marine (Ship Repair & Mechanical Services)
- Fibreglass Fabrication, Products & Services
- Fabrication & Machining
- Blasting & Painting
Eastern Composite Services began as a small on-site service and repair company specializing in the repair of equipment and parts at the Vale Nickel Processing Plant in Newfoundland & Labrador. Today, in addition to continuing to offer extensive field services to our clients, we provide a wide range of in-house services at our fully equipped service center. The list of our services has grown to include the production of rubber lining and fibreglass, along with the fabrication, modification, and assembly of industrial parts and equipment.
The people on our Eastern Composites Services team know that they ultimately work for you.They each also pride themselves on their collective reputation for jobs well done. Our clients
consistently report back that it is both the excellent quality of the finished work and the spirit in which it is completed that is impressive. It is this personal touch that increases our value to
complete specialized work on your behalf
- “ECS are just good people who are always solution-oriented.”
- “They make a point of getting to know and treating the worksites carefully like their own property.”
- “Their people are tenacious in getting a fix done and also anticipating; to apply a preventative solution, so we avoid problems down the line.”
- “Yes, they have all the welding qualifications and skill sets, but it is their confidence and reassurance they give us that is most important.”
Eastern Composites Services employs people who understand that our company growth is reliant on every
one of them contributing to your good news stories.
Our Vision is to be the most innovative, growth focused and preferred provider of specialized industrial services, while making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work.
Our Mission is to continuously work to ensure that our services are maintained at the highest possible level of reliability and satisfaction. We are not successful until every customer is achieving better quality, or lower cost from reduced downtime and streamlined processes.
to Health &
Living, working and playing safely in a place we love to call home
In 2018, Eastern Composite Services earned the Newfoundland & Labrador Construction Safety Association’s COR Award of Excellence for our commitment to creating a safe and environmentally conscious working environment for our employees.
Our ongoing partnership with the Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters Manufacturing Productivity Program has been the catalyst to empower team members to be leaders and managers
Whether it is in the processes we follow to get the work done, or the overall dedication to employee wellness, our commitment to Health, Safety & Environmental protocols is quite simply a given. Our ultimate objective is that our employees and customers all get to go home safely at the end of the day.